CCGC will follow all AB Health Public Health Orders as the health and safety of our athletes, member
families, and staff is a priority. For the latest information, please check the AB Health website:
Mandatory - Effective May 5: Provincewide restrictions
▪ Indoor fitness - all facilities must close, including for one-on-one training
▪ Indoor sport and recreation activities are not permitted, including:
▪ team sports including group practices or training and games, competitions or league play of
Mandatory - Effective May 9 at 11:59 pm: Permitted outdoor activities depend on active cases in
your area. High case area restrictions include the Edmonton area.
▪ All outdoor fitness, recreation and performance activities are prohibited, except with
members of your own household or your 2 close contacts if you live alone.
▪ group physical activities - fitness classes, training sessions and team sports
▪ group practices and games
▪ one-on-one training sessions
RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
You can read about our up to date return to play guidlines here.