Drop In Information
Please provide proof of AGF Insurance upon admission to Drop In.
Please note: Due to new Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) insurance regulations, the trampolines will not be allowed to be used during Drop Ins. We apologize for this unfortunate change.
Teen/Adult Drop in has been discontinued due to insurance considerations.
Download the AGF Notification of Risk form – Liability Waiver
DROP IN PUNCH CARDS
** SAVE MONEY AND PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD TODAY!!!
Preschool/Family Drop In Members
- $55.00/10-visit Punch Pass ($70.00 value)
Teen/Adult/Cheer Drop In Members
- $40.00/5-visit Punch Pass ($50.00 value)
Drop In Rules:
- Coaches reserve the right to ask participants to leave the floor area at any time if they consider behavior to be unsafe or disruptive.
- Trampoline Rules – no flips, no head first dives into foam pit, participants may jump into foam pit or after coming to a stop – may step off onto surrounding floor. Both feet must land together on trampoline when bouncing – dismounting onto hard surface, or uneven landings on springs or surrounding floor may result in injury.
- If there are questions regarding the proper use of equipment or participant safety, it is your responsibility to ask a CCGC coach for safety instruction.