Please note that the following classes may not show up when registering online, please call the office at 780.469.0662 to register.
Supertots, Advanced Supertots, Purple/Blue (Badge 5-6), Girls Advanced (Badge 7-10), Mini Team, and Junior Team.
We are very excited to announce that we have entered the 21st Century, and now are offering Online Registration, and would like to welcome you this new registration system. This new software will be very helpful for our office staff, and is long overdue. We hope you find it easy to use and that this system will improve your experience at CCGC, ultimately providing you with a more efficient way of registering for our classes.
There are some very simple, yet important, instructions that you should be sure to follow. Please read through these instructions entirely before proceeding. (Perhaps print this page as a reference).
*PLEASE NOTE: If your child has been placed in a “by invitation only” class, online registration will NOT be available. You will still, however, need to enter your contact information. On registration day, please contact the office after 9:00am to register.
STEP A – REGISTER YOUR FAMILY AND CHILDREN CONTACT INFO
- Click on the following link here, and enter your families contact information, and register for a class. Please note, that in order to register ONLINE, a credit card is REQUIRED, and you must also enroll your student(s) in a class at the same time. (You will still be able to register at the office as in the past, if online registration is not preferred.)
- After you have submitted the contact form, you will receive a confirmation email containing everything that you just entered and a list of the classes you enrolled in.(Note that there is a mandatory $55.00 CCGC Membership Fee. All recreational classes are required to pay a one time yearly $55.00 Capital City Membership Fee. CCGC Membership fee includes AGF insurance fee, discounted birthday party prices, member appreciation draws, member appreciation fun nights, early bird registration for upcoming sessions and more! Membership fee is valid July 1st – June 30th. This fee will be added the first time a student is registered in a class). If you made any mistakes, not to worry, you will be able to now log into your personal account, and make any changes. Watch for the “Registration Confirmation” screen on the web form, after you click “Submit”. You should see a link titled “Click to go to our Portal.” Click on that link next. (There are several ways to get to the customer portal. We have also included a link in STEP B below in this email.)
- Your login ID is the email address you just used to register.
- Once you have gone to the Portal Login page, you will need to click on the link titled “I don’t know my password” in order to receive your first password.
- An email will be sent to you with a temporary password. Copy and paste it into the password field. (Be sure to enter the email address you used when registering your main billing contact).
- You will want to choose a new password that you can easily remember once you are logged in. The password will need to be a minimum of 8 characters, and contain at least one number. You set your own password from within the Customer Portal. It is the first menu item under the drop down “I want to:”.STEP #2 – PORTAL LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
(If you haven’t already logged in)
1. To login to our Customer Portal, Click Here
Your Login ID is your Email Address (to which we sent this email). You can request a new password by clicking the “I don’t know my password” link.
A NOTE ABOUT SECURITY (If you’re feeling techy)
The software we use is referred to as SAAS, or “Software as a Service”, as it is fully web based. Information is not stored at the gym, but rather off site, in a secured “Cloud System”. The security of your data is of utmost importance to us. Our hosting centers include fully redundant, state-of-the-art denial-of-service firewalls and we run SSL acceleration hardware to give the same performance whether you connect under regular or SSL encryption mode. Jackrabbit Class contains numerous system administrator controls to restrict access to data and functionality. All access to the Jackrabbit Class system requires user authentication, which is done under 1024-bit encryption, and the data is fully secured on protected servers. You will know that the website is secured by the web address which starts with “https”. The “s” is used to denote secured websites with an SSL Certificate. (Secure Sockets Layer)
For questions regarding missed classes, cancellation or refunds, please check out our Cancellation/Refund Policy.