What to wear/bring/expect:
- Make sure the participant is wearing clothing that they can be active in. (no jeans, dresses, jewelry, snaps/zippers, and bare feet – any warts need to be covered with tape prior to joining class)
- Bodysuits are OPTIONAL for recreational programming but are available for purchase at the gym.
- Advanced Recreational classes may be asked to purchase chalk or grips for the bars. These items are NOT MANDATORY until a coach has voiced the need for them.
- Long hair needs to be up and pulled back from their face. This applies to EVERYONE.
- No Gum or Food of any kind will be permitted on the gym floor.
- It is recommended that each athlete bring a water bottle with their name on it to deter from leaving class during instruction